Join the Team
At codetoday we are growing our team and are looking for the right people to join us
We are looking to recruit both freelance instructors who can fit in our teaching with their other professional commitments and part-time/full-time members of staff to cover various roles, including teaching.
Part-time/Full-time positions (positions filled)
Part time Role: Programming Instructor for Children
Salary up to £40,000 (pro-rated)
No positions available at present
We are looking for individuals who, in addition to teaching courses, also have an interest in helping support the business. As part of a small but growing team, you will be able to get involved in various aspects of the running of the business. For example, if you have an interest in development of lesson plans and teaching resources, marketing, or admin alongside working with children; CodeToday could be the perfect small business for you to join.
We need team players, comfortable with a the challenges of a small, growing business, with a willingness to adapt, problem solve and take ownership for their work.
Please read our full job advert including details on how to apply here.
Email us, including a copy of your CV, on email@example.com if interested in joining us
Instructor positions (freelance)
At CodeToday we are looking for people who are willing to join our team of instructors. CodeToday courses have been going from strength to strength owing to the two pillars they are constructed on: exceptional content and exceptional delivery.
The ideal CodeToday instructor need not be a professional programmer but will have a background in relevant fields such as Science, Maths, programming, IT or similar fields. Their communication skills and aptitude with children are essential.
They will be expected to gain familiarity with the CodeToday content and curriculum and to meet the high standards of course delivery, following training provided by CodeToday. Once they are familiar with CodeToday's content and style we encourage instructors to come up with their own methods and lesson ideas if they wish. We can help develop these ideas into lesson plans
CodeToday instructors will
• have a good understanding of the basic principles of programming;
• have a very good aptitude with children, with the ability to make themselves accessible to the younger children and be at ease with teenagers;
• be excellent and confident communicators, with very good English standards and an outgoing personality, an ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner and with good attention to detail;
• be able to command respect and authority with the class when required, while keeping the tone friendly and informal;
• be willing and keen to learn further on both programming aspects and teaching methods and techniques;
• follow the CodeToday ethos and objectives.
Email us on, including a copy of your CV, firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in joining us