Terms and Conditions
Code of Conduct
Terms and Conditions
Weekly subscriptions Terms and Conditions
1. Payment of the first month's subscription fee is required upon initial setup of the subscription.
2. The second payment will be due one month after the start of the course, not one month after the first payment, unless the first payment is made on the first day of the course. Subsequent payments will be automatically charged on the same day of the month as the second payment.
3. Customers may cancel their subscription at any time, and their subscription will end the day before the next payment would have been due. No additional payments will be taken after the subscription has been canceled. Students are entitled to attend all lessons until the end of their subscription.
4. Codetoday does not provide refunds for missed lessons or canceled subscriptions.
5. A subscription includes a one-hour online live lesson every week, except for the two weeks of the year which include Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
6. Subscribers also have access to additional learning materials, including summary videos and notes and an exclusive student-only forum via our online learning platform. These additional resources are available for the duration of the subscription.
7. In the event that a monthly payment fails, Codetoday reserves the right to request immediate payment from the customer. Failure to pay may result in the cancellation of the subscription.
Holiday courses Terms and Conditions
8. Payment for the course in full is required upon booking, and a place on the course will be reserved upon receipt of payment.
9. Courses include live online sessions as advertised on the booking page.
10. Codetoday will provide additional resources for the course, which will be available to students for the duration of the course and for six months thereafter.
11. In addition to course materials, subscribers will have access to a student-only forum for the duration of the course and for six months following its completion.
General Terms and Conditions
12. The Company reserves the right to modify or withdraw discount offers at any time, at our complete discretion.
13. Customers must ensure that all information provided to Codetoday is complete and accurate.
14. Customers must agree to and abide by Codetoday's Code of Conduct. When a parent or guardian acts on behalf of a person under 18, they must consent on the child's behalf and ensure the child has read and understood the Code of Conduct.
15. It is strictly prohibited for customers to share any materials provided by Codetoday through any means.
16. It is strictly forbidden for customers (and any children they are responsible for) to share the links for the live lessons or their login details for the online learning platform.
17. It is strictly forbidden for customers (and any children they are responsible for) to record or stream the live lessons or any of the additional material provided by Codetoday, in full or in part, using any means (including photography).
18. These Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs") govern the use of discount codes distributed by the company. Access or use of these discount codes signifies your consent to be bound by these T&Cs.
19. Single-use per Transaction: Each discount code can be used only once in a single transaction. Once used, the code will be void and cannot be reapplied.
20. Limitation on the Use of Discount Codes: Customers may only apply one (1) discount code per purchase. The discount codes are not cumulative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code, offer, or promotion.
21. Non-transferability: Discount codes cannot be transferred, substituted, or exchanged for cash value.
22. Reservations: Codetoday reserves the right to reject the use of any discount code should it believe in its sole discretion that the code has been used improperly or in violation of these T&Cs.
23. Amendments: Codetoday reserves the right to modify or amend these T&Cs at any time without notice.
24. Services that have been paid for cannot be cancelled. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time, and cancellation takes effect from the next payment due date.
25. Codetoday may consider refunds in the case of extenuating circumstances when a customer requests to cancel a service that has already been paid for. Such requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and Codetoday is not obligated to cancel any services. If a service is cancelled upon request, the customer will be offered credit for future purchases.
26. Codetoday treats all customer data in compliance with current UK law and does not share customer data with third parties.
27. Codetoday never shares any customer data with third parties.
28. Codetoday may record live sessions for audit, quality control, and safeguarding purposes. Recorded sessions are accessible only by authorised team members and will be automatically deleted after a specific period.
Codetoday Code of Conduct
Students on Codetoday courses agree to abide by the following:
- Students will respect other students' right to learn by not being disruptive in the lessons.
- Students will keep their cameras on throughout the session. This is important for effective communication and for safeguarding. If there are valid reasons for not having the camera turned on for the whole session, we will require written permission for parents/guardians before the sessions.
- Students will keep their microphones on mute when they're not contributing to the session. This ensures background noise is minimal.
- Students are strictly forbidden from sharing the link for the live sessions or their online account login details with anyone.
- Students are strictly forbidden from recording the lessons, in full or in part, by any means (including photography). Students are also strictly forbidden from streaming or sharing the lessons in any way.
- Students are strictly forbidden from sharing any of the resources provided by Codetoday.